Sunday, October 02, 2005

TMB HAS GONE MAD!


I have just received my integrated Bil Telefon & Multimedia dated 19 Sept 2005 from TMB which amounts to an astronomical RM829.08. I wonder whether I can sue TMB if I suffer a heart attack as a result of this bill.

In the past I have read in the newspapers complaints by unfortunate subscribers of the astronomical bills that TMB served on them for telephone usage that they claimed they never made. I didn't know that one day I would fall victim to TMB's billing department. According to the bill, it seems that I have been owing them RM60 every month for the rental of a ADSL modem since the day I subscribed to streamyx from 5.10.2004 and up to 19.9.05, amounting to RM688.44. If that amount has been owed since 5.10.2004, I wonder why they have waited for so long before making any effort to collect from me. In the first place I am subscribing to the cheapest streamyx package available, i.e. RM44 per month, and if I opted to rent a modem from TMB for RM60 a month I must be daft or crazy. In the second place I purchased an Aztech ADSL Modem from them for RM158 when I applied for streamyx installation and has been using it since then. After reading the A-G Report 2004 in the Star this morning and the nasty shock of the TMB bill, I think UMNO Youth and Khairy should not worry so much about wanting to extend the NEP for another 30 years. They should worry whether there will be any economic cake for them to share at all! When a giant of a company like TMB can't even prepare a simple integrated Bil Telefon & Multimedia properly what hope do we have for the future of our beloved country?

No comments: